By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. You’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to CentroidEye Technologies LLP.
CentroidEye Technologies LLP is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The GoodInx app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the GoodInx app won’t work properly or at all.
You should be aware that there are certain things that CentroidEye Technologies LLP will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but CentroidEye Technologies LLP cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, CentroidEye Technologies LLP cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, CentroidEye Technologies LLP cannot accept responsibility.
License to Use Material: By submitting any text or images (including photographs) (“Material”) or links via the Application, you represent that you are the owner of the Material, or have proper authorization from the owner of the Material to use, reproduce and distribute it. You hereby grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use the Material to promote any products or services. At the same time we are not responsible for any post i.e text, images(including photographs), links posted by users on our app.
Location Alerts and Notifications: You agree to receive pre-programmed notifications (“Location Alerts”) on the Mobile Application if you have turned on locational services on your mobile telephone or other handheld devices (as the case may be).
Prohibitions in relation to usage of Services or Mobile Application:
Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Services or Mobile Application:-
1. to send ,receive or share any material which is not civil or tasteful
2. to send, receive or share any material which is threatening, grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third party rights;
3. to send, receive or share any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals (from us or third parties); or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world;
4. to send, receive or share any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
5. to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
6. to intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
7. for a purpose other than which we have designed them or intended them to be used;
8. for any fraudulent purpose;
9. other than in conformance with accepted Internet practices and practices of any connected networks;
10. in any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other minority or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity;
11. Or in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
Also, without limitation, you further undertake not to or permit anyone else to:-
1. resell any products or Samples related to GoodInx App
2. furnish false data including false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulently use any other personal data;
3. attempt to circumvent our security or network including to access data not intended for you, log into a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
4. execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
5. enter into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us or other users or merchants (including interacting or transaction purportedly on behalf of a third party where you have no authority to bind that third party or you are pretending to be a third party);
6. extract data from or hack into the Mobile Application;
7. use the Services or Mobile Application in breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use;
8. engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Mobile Application or the Services;
9. Engage in any conduct which, in our exclusive reasonable opinion, restricts or inhibits any other customer from properly
using or enjoying the Mobile Application or Services.
With respect to CentroidEye Technologies LLP’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavor to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. CentroidEye Technologies LLP accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android – the requirements for the systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. CentroidEye Technologies LLP does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Changes to This Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com